Special Ordering a Raptor ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
just drove a clients black 6.2 yesterday, had lux package which I would get.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the lux package..... And the nav. Fuggit, get flossy in The Dez.
Both worth the extra cheddar if you can afford it, IMO.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a tuff one, I HATE the fender flairs that are on all of the trucks! So we might go with white and have them painted until I can have all 4 fiberglass fenders built for the truck

You "HATE" my fender flares? I'm a little bit offended by that statement. Might i suggest you reword your comment just a little? You could say something like "I'm not a big fan of the fender flares because of (fill in the blank here) and I think I might want to do a mod on them once I scrape together the cash to own a Raptor myself."

By the way, the paint job for the fender flares and bumpers cost more than the Lux Pachage - That's if you have to hire it done. If you can DIY, then it's a great mod. Color matched fenders and bumpers are the *****! (The good kind of shit, not the runny, smelly kind.)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aw come on Flounder, you're not actually offended are you?

You know as well as I do that we get a lil' ****** over here, nuthin wrong with a lil' bit o' hate! :)

I've been thinking about Line-Xing my fenders since they are taking on so many desert scratches, i love the color of the grey, but now that i have black rims it doesnt seem to fit the flow of the truck like it did wheni had stock wheels on... but I'm curious to see what you have in mind with the fiberglass, AII.

Got any photo examples you can post up of what you're considering?

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
How about this, one of the dumbest ideas I've ever seen and can't believe Ford would put them on trucks, how much more redneck can you get by having fender flares on the truck!!!! If I wasn't open minded a realized that I can put fiberglass on I would say the truck looks like shit and Ford completly ruined the Raptor by putting the flares on it, but I'm open minded and realize that I can fix Ford's mistake
Not joking eaither!

Where to start on me scraping tighter enough cash for a Raptor, let's see, I've put almost 35K in cash into my Sport Trac over the last 7 months, will put another 15-20K into it over the next 3-4 months and I can still afford to go buy a Raptor and keep my payments at $350 a month without going over 60 months!!!!

Yet I can't buy one because it doesn't tow shit, but my girl doesn't need to tow and she may pay cash for a Supercrew next year

Remember, this is my personal opinion, if you don't like it to bad!

Edit:
I know how much more redneck you can get, you can put lift blocks and FAKE mud on your truck

Last edited:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer dual 6 inch straight piped stacks, with rain caps, a big bright multi colored Nascar sticker, and twin 6ft cb antennas, but with only one antenna actually wired up, because one is better for reception but 2 just look damn cool.