SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my little project of rear ambers completed to day, I like em!

image-67.jpg

image-62.jpg

image-63.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Also got the new Rigid E2 hyper spot all hooked up!

image-57.jpg

image-65.jpg

image-68.jpg

That hyperspot is sick!!! Gotta get me one!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far today:

Mid perch & front end alignment
Rear bumper & wired up Duallys
Wired up HIDs on hood mounts
WSI fold back light bar
Vortex flaps

Gonna go work on wiring the Rigids & Whelens, and put in the WSI bed rack.

veby7ure.jpg

a6a5emyg.jpg
asy8azyn.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Big hats off to Warn!

I called them & explained what happened, and that I need the winch in a couple days. I thought I would have to buy another and try to sell this one as a refurb. Warn is sending me a new housing overnight, so the winch will be on tomorrow.

Excellent customer service; glad I went with the Warn.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm notorious for volunteering tall men to help... In fact, Mandy, my brother in law will be there and he can help load the bed/ tie stuff down... Just tell him i told you so.

Thanks for volunteering the manpower! Still no news on my truck so keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far today:

Mid perch & front end alignment
Rear bumper & wired up Duallys
Wired up HIDs on hood mounts
WSI fold back light bar
Vortex flaps

Gonna go work on wiring the Rigids & Whelens, and put in the WSI bed rack.

veby7ure.jpg

a6a5emyg.jpg
asy8azyn.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Big hats off to Warn!

I called them & explained what happened, and that I need the winch in a couple days. I thought I would have to buy another and try to sell this one as a refurb. Warn is sending me a new housing overnight, so the winch will be on tomorrow.

Excellent customer service; glad I went with the Warn.

Nice Pics Doc.

Couple of Questions, do you have the front camera on that? If so I want to see the look out it with that bumper.
Second, Is it me or is the back bumper sagging a bit?

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have the front camera. I'll get a pic for ya, and you can see it in person in a couple days.

The bumper doesn't really appear to sag in person, but it sure looks like that in the pics. I might end up having to put a spacer on the bottom anchor points to raise it up in back.

On your Lamphus, do ten suction cups make it point way up or way down? I didn't want to permanently mount mine, and it points either up or down with those suction cups. Right now it points at my tailgate.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still need to make a bracket to mount my lights and I have an appointment for an oil change on Wednesday and that's it.

I... already have the truck loaded up and my clothes packed.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have the front camera. I'll get a pic for ya, and you can see it in person in a couple days.

The bumper doesn't really appear to sag in person, but it sure looks like that in the pics. I might end up having to put a spacer on the bottom anchor points to raise it up in back.

On your Lamphus, do ten suction cups make it point way up or way down? I didn't want to permanently mount mine, and it points either up or down with those suction cups. Right now it points at my tailgate.

Yeah That is the reason I did not really like the mount that came with the Lamphus It seemed to be made for an angled window. I did leave the mount on the light since it helped keep the light spaced from the back window to prevent breaking a window.

The quick mount I did isn't what I would call permanent BTW. It is just a couple of sheet metal screws. Depending on how this works and when I get a light bar rack I will likely go with a different solution at some point.

No Pic necessary I will check it out in person. You brining any liquid warmer?
I was thinking of bringing one of these if your interested.
photo-1.jpg

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm freakin out!! My truck seems to be fallen victim to problems this week. HELP!!!

I was hearing a noise like if I had a sticker on my tire treads, so I went back home and looked all the tires and thought I saw something weird on the inside of the passenger tire so I jacked it up tried spinning the wheel and when I did, it felt like the brakes were on slightly on and I noticed the front axles and drive shaft were spinning with the wheel, WHY? Wouldn't that mean the hubs are still engaged? I then went over to the drivers side, jacked it up and the brakes felt even harder and the axle also spinning. I dropped the truck down baked it up , engaged 4hi and then back to 2wd, jacked it back up, and then checked to see if the hubs disengaged and the wheel spin without the axle! So I drove it and it was still makin the noise. Then I got my lady to drive my truck while I walked next to the truck and determined that it was coming drivers front tire. I went right back home and jacked up the drivers side front and tried to spin the wheel and it the axle was spinning again. WTF. It also felt like the brakes were still on. So I took the caliper off and discovered the pads are wearing uneven on an angle from the inside to the outside. again WTF!

So I think I have to problems. Why are my hubs engaging in there own??

I just did the brakes 2 months ago ( turned rotors and new pads from autozone).
I am a little confused how the pads wore like that. The rotor is tightened down with the lug nuts, the caliper bracket only goes on one way, and the caliper is aligned with the slide bolts. The only reason I could see the pads wearing like that would because the pads were crooked but wouldn't the caliper applying pressure flatten the pad out against rotor?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got everything packed to head out tomo. Went to test the gps and my XGPS160 won't turn on. It gets warm like it's charging but I can't get it to do anything. Ordered a 150 since there's no time for warranty games and had it sent to my dad's house. Hopefully it gets there in time.