SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carl- sorry I dont have experience with anything other than the 160 unit that everyone else is running. Not much faith in any alibabba links either.

Just sit on couch and start playing with the maps to learn its features, how I figured motionX out, and dipped toes into backcountry

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So since everyone will be so well practiced in packing the bed, assuming my truck is out of the shop is anyone willing to help me in Watersmeet? Packing was my weekend project but truck being disassembled in a service bay put an end to those plans.

IF I can get it back for the run I just want to have my ducks in a row. Trying to be optimistic... My codriver won't arrive in Watersmeet until 7-8ish Friday night and packing in the dark may prove difficult.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What you could do is set all ur bags and stuff read in the garage
Tape on the floor the size of you in cab and bed space
Try and fit everything
And make sure warm cloths and food are easy to get
Less likely needed stuf at the bottom
But still easily reached

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
What you could do is set all ur bags and stuff read in the garage Tape on the floor the size of you in cab and bed space Try and fit everything And make sure warm cloths and food are easy to get Less likely needed stuf at the bottom But still easily reached Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Ha :) I meant actually strapping down stuff. I have it all from last year's run and know how to fit it so it's just the physical moving and strapping I would appreciate help with. The hardest part for me is messing with the spare. Hate that.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha :) I meant actually strapping down stuff. I have it all from last year's run and know how to fit it so it's just the physical moving and strapping I would appreciate help with. The hardest part for me is messing with the spare. Hate that.

Don't ask me for help. I'm intimidated by women taller than me... :hidesbehindsofa:

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com