SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
need help getting the trials in my HDS 7...i managed to import the file from the file menu but I'm perplexed on how to view them...any help is appreciated as always!

OP
OP
carlschmarl2

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need help getting the trials in my HDS 7...i managed to import the file from the file menu but I'm perplexed on how to view them...any help is appreciated as always!

I was beyond perplexed.

I still don't know how I did it. Go to your recently downloaded items and open it. It should then import onto the navigator.

I'm still working on downloading the maps of the sections of trails for Back country. I hope I'm doing it correctly. I don't have much time to play with it and test it out.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
You have to download them on the tablet by opening them in the email. Then there are a couple ways,
1. it should give you a notification that it downloaded successful or something like that. Click on that and it should give you an option to open in backcountry or whatever you are using.
2. Open back country and find where it says import files. Then you'll find and select it from your download folder.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was beyond perplexed.

I still don't know how I did it. Go to your recently downloaded items and open it. It should then import onto the navigator.

I'm still working on downloading the maps of the sections of trails for Back country. I hope I'm doing it correctly. I don't have much time to play with it and test it out.

Ok I'll give it a shot...good thing is I have a co-driver and 1200 miles to figure it out!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ you'd have a blast!

Ok all last day to get your chit done.

Few tips I do for this trip to help.

1-pack TP in the truck. You never know when the Yeti is going to scare the shit out of you.

2- bring a power strip for in the hotel room. Makes it easier for charging phones, gopro batteries, tablets and the sutch.

3- window cleaner and paper towels. For cleaning mirrors and a spot for the GLRE placard.

4- reminder, no lunch on Sunday. Bring snacks for the truck.

5- plenty of water. I bring a case for two people. You'll find you'll drink a good bit in the dry air climate and with the cab heat going.

See yinz soon!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ you'd have a blast!

Ok all last day to get your chit done.

Few tips I do for this trip to help.

1-pack TP in the truck. You never know when the Yeti is going to scare the shit out of you.

2- bring a power strip for in the hotel room. Makes it easier for charging phones, gopro batteries, tablets and the sutch.

3- window cleaner and paper towels. For cleaning mirrors and a spot for the GLRE placard.

4- reminder, no lunch on Sunday. Bring snacks for the truck.

5- plenty of water. I bring a case for two people. You'll find you'll drink a good bit in the dry air climate and with the cab heat going.

See yinz soon!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Good tips.

Now time for my work to begin in earnest. On vacation...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

timmyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ready to go

buttoned up lights and bed rails. Turned out great!

Attachments

• Bed tied down1.jpg
    Bed tied down1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Light Canons1.jpg
    Light Canons1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited: