SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not worried about it. It's snow, drivin' in it in a vw gti with summer tires. Unless they are completely bald grabbers, it's not going make much of a difference which tire you run.

Stock bfgs are not rated for deep snow either and they were just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered a new nv wheel and new grabber tire for a spare. I will take the raptor spare tire and make it the jeep spare to match the other tires. this trip is gonna cost some money. also need a radio and camera. lol let the mods continue.

The wouxun you have will work.

Are you going by Pittsburgh again this time around?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wouxun you have will work.

Are you going by Pittsburgh again this time around?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

don't have the wouxun sold it after the last snoball. not going to pa this time. straight shot up. maybe try to meet up with others around ohio or who ever is heading that way. if you guys are heading up thru Chicago maybe could meet somewhere?

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
don't have the wouxun sold it after the last snoball. not going to pa this time. straight shot up. maybe try to meet up with others around ohio or who ever is heading that way. if you guys are heading up thru Chicago maybe could meet somewhere?

Don't wanna come here then up?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Moved the reply to this thread. ..

Looks like we are tentatively making it to Raleigh Wednesday night to meet up with Orange and Witchy. Then hauling ass thursday to the Chicago area.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moved the reply to this thread. ..

Looks like we are tentatively making it to Raleigh Wednesday night to meet up with Orange and Witchy. Then hauling ass thursday to the Chicago area.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Weird.... I tried to take my reply to the snoball meet up thread, and it still posted here... confused. :-/ :?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some advice on light filters for the run from some SnoBall vets.... By the time I get to the run I should have 4 Vision-X HID XPs and 2 Vision-X Cannons.

So the question is which filters worked best...all amber, all blue, no filter or combinations?

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited: