SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does it take them to build and ship the truck from that build date? I know i waited 4 months for mine from the day of ordering it.

Based on what others have reported in the 2013 and 2014 Order Thread...I think 2-4 weeks seems about average from build date.

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of, but, -35 rated washer fluid is important so the stuff don't freeze. I saw -15 or so last year on the run.

Yeah I've been starting to look for it to get a few bottles but no luck yet. I can find -20, but that s it

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

The Texas and California guys were recommended to. Other wise your ok.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Cool thanks

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, thanks to Dawson from Raptor Retro seeing his truck with the raceline ADD front bumper, I have managed to spend more money. Bumper ordered, oh and I will have a few more lights at the snoball this time.. he he he Kevin ya better sell your racecar to fund more light to outshine my truck!!! he he he

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I've been starting to look for it to get a few bottles but no luck yet. I can find -20, but that s it

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Cool thanks

For what its worth, You can get -25 and lower washer fluid at almost every gas station in the UP.

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Cool thanks

I can only find -20 here in NC. I just figured it had to do with geography. I was hoping to pick some in Chicago.