Smokin deal add stealth winch!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, wow and did you ask them to fix it? I got a full setup from them, front and rear bumpers, lights, winch, wheels and tires... Everything fit just fine. Perfect.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should have purchased the wicked performance Pre-Runner bumper. Its guaranteed to fit the truck with no drilling or modification.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my stealth yesterday pending the insurance company comes through. Has anyone else had fit issues.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered my stealth yesterday pending the insurance company comes through. Has anyone else had fit issues.

As previously mentioned, me. I fixed it though. I went through a wash at 90mph, smashed the bumper and ripped off the skid plate. Bumper fits fine now :waytogo:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't use the factory skidplate, I used the one that came with my bumper.. Is this the problem people are having?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't use the factory skidplate, I used the one that came with my bumper.. Is this the problem people are having?

Has nothing to do with the factory anything. The bumpers did not mount up the way that they should have to the stock mounting points. I ripped off the one under the engine.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guarantee that ours will bolt up without having to tweak your frame. We will also be starting a holiday special for 15% off retail, so its a good time to save on a quality bumper from a company with great customer service. And we wont post your personal information on the forum.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I guarantee that ours will bolt up without having to tweak your frame. We will also be starting a holiday special for 15% off retail, so its a good time to save on a quality bumper from a company with great customer service. And we wont post your personal information on the forum.

Yeah that shit's going to haunt him for a while.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol... Well, in my opinion, if you want the best looking one get the ADD Stealth, but it seems to me that Wicked is more responsive, ADD is nowhere to be seen on this thread. Maybe they're just too busy.