Smokin deal add stealth winch!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I don't think Dubbs did anything wrong here. He is an unsatisfied customer and he has every right to post up his reviews (yes, I read this post as a review) of his experiences with his past purchases. Obviously, he laid down some money to have his bumper built scheduled well ahead of the date he needed it. 2 days? Well, 2 days late even though he had ordered it over a month and a half ago?

First of all, ADD (never experienced with this company) should have never shipped it out so late. However, they did it and there's no taking that back. What's done is done. I think the problem here is how the situation was handled. Throw the guy a bone, maybe?

I, also, have no doubt in my mind that ADD reps handled this situation professionally but it is very unprofessional to disclose a customer's information on a public forum??

I'm sure ADD's quality is second to none but quality and customer service go hand in hand. Had I done business with ADD in the past, I could provide a more informative opinion. But what the hell do I know?

Just my $0.02.

Good luck to both parties. Hopefully, this will be sorted out sooner than later.

I did not disclose this customers information. The address on the invoice is the business address that we shipped to. The address is ***** information. Also the date of the 9/19/11 was agreed upon from the beginning. Unfortunately we run a backlog on our bumpers.

Last edited:

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
same thing happened to me once with a large lead time back order purchase...
stuff happens with close deadlines...

offer incentive for being late and apologize...
move on...

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Dubbs has every right to be upset! His ONLY request was it be delivered on a certain time frame. If He was indeed told he would have it on his requested time, then it should be there. If things get delayed with bumpers and such, he should have been told that there is no guarantee but we will try to make it happen. It's purely business and a given word! If you can't make it happen, Don't tell me you can! I think his post should prove helpful to any business going forward. Stuff happens, if you plan for it, then you can stand by your word.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered AUG 1 wanted delivery by SEP 22. No more should really have to be said.
The customer should have been called , not the outher way around .
If that would have happened we probably would have never seen this thread.

OP
OP
DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason I'm pissed is because I needed it for a support vehicle for a Shelby event I organize. It does me ZERO good to have it sitting on a pallet at the shop after I have run out of time to get it installed. I'll remember what a d bag I was when I'm out in the middle of Big Bend State Park( not the national park, the 280k acre state park 50 miles from a gas station and no cell service) and something goes wrong. If I was told they couldn't do it in time, I would have been fine. Instead he asked me to call him in a month and remind him. Ummm okay, I guess. I did that. Guess he needed reminding. Had to call again the next week. Well, uh okay...sure. Then on the 16th I get a call and he tells me "great news, your bumper is scheduled for the 28th!" he had no clue I had a deadline, and I proceeded to remind him again. I knew it was too late in my head, but I really wanted them to surprise me for once.

They aren't bad people, just apparently not concerned with my schedule and my reason for buying from them in the first place. But hey, it's only two days late, right?

For the last poster- pm me- I have a couple interested.

I'm not even going to address my personal info being posted...smooth.
It isn't my intention to insult anyone- I just feel like I got screwed, and a 5k bumper is sitting on a floor doing me zero good. Do you know how many hookers and kegs I could have bought with 5k?!

OP
OP
DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Btw- Micah, that's not the business address it was delivered to. You delivered it to 4810 nw industrial drive. The tradesman address is indeed my actual address. And you revealed my real name, but hey, it's just a name and address. What's to get worked up about? Details.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not even going to address my personal info being posted...smooth.

Btw- Micah, that's not the business address it was delivered to. You delivered it to 4810 nw industrial drive. The tradesman address is indeed my actual address. And you revealed my real name, but hey, it's just a name and address. What's to get worked up about? Details.

I saw that and immediately saved the picture of the invoice so I could drive over and ravage the bumper from you while its sitting where ever it's sitting. Shit, I'll sell it for cheap and buy the hookers and kegs you were talking about.

But for real, I saw that and was pretty drop-jawed that your shit was tossed out there. :(

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

soooooo you whont be upset if we order midget strippers to your house then? :birgits_tiredcoffee

thats messed up though man it should deff be deleted by now this is a PUBLIC forum

IRONMAN

Reaction score
DubbsFaris, your info has been deleted so that it doesn't sit in the public eye.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get it, good point. The only dbag move would be calling Amex, when I'm pretty sure the company will work it out with you. They should do that.