Silver methods ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i have 18" Method NV with +18mm offset. they stick out more than stock but not as much as the 0mm.

DSC_0006_zpsb7d5fbdb.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I mean't at full lock in a turn, rub on the inside vs the lip of the fender.

How often are you compressing your suspension that much at full lock? Doing donuts over jumps? Unless you want to roll like Busa that's probably not advisable. Maybe with very oversized 35" tires or 37s but my main concern would be the fenders and fender liners. When you jump your truck the tires will stuff in to the wheel wells on landing. If your tires stick out a ton then they will smash your fenders and the more shallow part of your wheel well. Ford designed the truck and suspension with a +34mm offset and as such that is your best bet for not rubbing. The further you depart from the +34mm offset, the more risk you run in damage to your truck due to rubbing. At top perch it isn't much of a concern in reality but worth noting nonetheless.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Boom!

Courtesy of our friends at RPG..

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,851
OP
OP
SVTAssassin

SVTAssassin

Reaction score
Thanks TMX..Not too bad lookin but I will have to stick with black.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

i have 18" Method NV with +18mm offset. they stick out more than stock but not as much as the 0mm.

DSC_0006_zpsb7d5fbdb.jpg

Thanks Bird for that pic that is exactly what I been looking for. BTW Just pulled the trigger 18x9 NVs..