Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dungone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went there last year.....( Lost Highway).........maybe it was during high tide, but there wasn't much sand, mostly seaweed.......after 10-15 miles, started thinking about wrecking a tire or 2 on something under that seaweed, so I chickened out & turned back.....also read somewhere that there's some heavy fines if ya get caught on the park roads.....anyway, I'm on long change this week if anyone's interested...

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Driving around town this morning an took this photo......

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 92

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes its not a Raptor and good thing. By the way, those are plastic machine guns on the hood

rice.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After one month of ownership (and a forecast of at least 4 days without rain) I decided to give my baby her first bath. Parked her at work afterwards and at least three cars have come into the lot, stopped and taken pics of her.

wash1.jpg

wash2.jpg

wash3.jpg

wash4.jpg

wash5.jpg

:love62:

NICE MAN! This was my next choice over the race red but couldn't pass my beauty up! The 12' graphics with these blacked rim choice looks sick! Did you paint your grill by any chance? Can't tell if that's stock black or just that damn clean?!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I went there last year.....( Lost Highway).........maybe it was during high tide, but there wasn't much sand, mostly seaweed.......after 10-15 miles, started thinking about wrecking a tire or 2 on something under that seaweed, so I chickened out & turned back.....also read somewhere that there's some heavy fines if ya get caught on the park roads.....anyway, I'm on long change this week if anyone's interested...

Heavy fines? I ain't getting a trespassing charge for a little bit of beach cruising.