Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so did you drive across

Not this time, but i did about a year ago with Iceman302, he has a pic of his Raptor on the bridge...a bit of a pucker moment and hoping the bridge was OVER engineered and understated...lol

Is that up by grass valley?

Auburn/Colfax...about 45 minutes from me. But I think NVguy and I are going to try to put together a Reno trip to get get a bunch of us NorCal'ers together, a meat and greet with some trail running...stay tuned. :)

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not this time, but i did about a year ago with Iceman302, he has a pic of his Raptor on the bridge...a bit of a pucker moment and hoping the bridge was OVER engineered and understated...lol

Auburn/Colfax...about 45 minutes from me. But I think NVguy and I are going to try to put together a Reno trip to get get a bunch of us NorCal'ers together, a meat and greet with some trail running...stay tuned. :)
:waytogo:

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at a race at RedBud for motocross and they were promoting the TORC truck series that they were running there and they had that Ram there and an actual "trophy truck" and I agree its very ugly haha my father was looking at it with me and seeing this made him more pumped I bought a Raptor thanks dodge!!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing special here just 8 hours of cleaning done... I did use some new stuff on the running boards and the rear bumper. I like it...
washed006.jpg
washed005.jpg
washed002.jpg
washed004.jpg
washed001.jpg