SHE'S HERE. First drive impressions and a pic.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Holy hell.

HOLY. HELL.

This truck man.

I'll say I'm new to trucks and certainly to the Raptor (drove a rental 2021 F150 XLT for a few months and fell in love, ordered the Raptor). But man. This thing is something else.

Drives like a dream. Smoothest shifting of any new vehicle driven in the last few years (2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2021 Lincoln Nautilus, 2020 Ford Edge, 2021 F150 XLT with V8). Got plenty of "go," but not so much it scares me (I think the TRX would be way overkill/dangerous with me behind the wheel). Sounds ********* amazing. Seriously. Videos do it no justice.

No problems from factory so far (had them drop tire PSI and check for the transmission coolant line problem before I left). Delivered on time. Clean, all parts accounted for. I'm a lucky sucka.

For all y'all still in purgatory, hold tight. She's worth the wait.

Now to the shop for PPF and a gorgeous matte finish on this beautiful black.

Safe travels friends!

256588894_929792424336325_6814620798893176328_n.jpg

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Ordered June 26th (I think), built October 11th, shipped to Mississippi on October 20th, arrived November 11th. Not bad all things considered (especially compare to some folk. )
Yeah I guess it could be worse! It’s nice to see people getting trucks again. I’m waiting for mine. It was built 10/21 I believe so maybe I’ll get it in a couple weeks.