Serious questions for those who are convinced that an Ecoboost replacement is coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard the 2018.5 was gonna have the 7.0, it just wasnt quite ready for the first models.

I heard the 2018.5 update will also have the levitating feature like in Back to the Future. It was supposed to be released last year for Back to Future day but it was delayed for PPAP reasons. This update will blow the Fox shocks out of the water. Just wait to see what the depreciation will be on the those 2017 models.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>not many around the bay because they don't offer one in pink <<<<

how far did you have to travel to find your pink G2, df4801 .?.

They would have sold a lot more in the Bay area if the dealers would have included this accessory.

truck.jpg

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So not only are you a moron you're a ****** who doesn't answer questions. You're now on the list.

I know very well what Ford has been doing for the last 15 years dolt.

Got to love the little snot nosed idiots who have invaded this forum over the last few years. I was operating high HP highly modified trucks and cars when you were still crapping yellow lol.... You obviously are and I am attempting to be delicate here a E2 at the most lol.... :ROFLJest:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford shareholders are enviously looking at Tesla and Uber whose money losing businesses are worth significantly more than Ford. Don't be so sure they won't abandon their core business to follow these "innovators" down the rabbit hole. Ford's never been more profitable, but that wasn't enough to save the last CEO's job.

There is absolutely no reason they can't do both. But you're 100% correct that is the issue and what you state is certainly a potential outcome.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is absolutely no reason they can't do both. But you're 100% correct that is the issue and what you state is certainly a potential outcome.

I agree that most of Ford will stay the same, but I can easily see them taking the engineering talent in Ford Performance and reassigning them to make a 70mpg autonomous people mover. I doubt Ford Performance is part of their forward thinking plan and that makes it is an easy target to poach resources from when designing the car of the future.