Serious questions for those who are convinced that an Ecoboost replacement is coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>not many around the bay because they don't offer one in pink <<<<

how far did you have to travel to find your pink G2, df4801 .?.

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In reality, people ARE flocking to the Roush SC F150. The 2017 ecoboost Raptor alienated many buyers, so they are getting what they can in a V8 with off-road package. I have seen many Roush trucks driving around now - only have seen 2 17 Raptors here. I know they are not selling well in my area.

There are dealers on YouTube with videos about Roush and Raptor sales and comparisons. They straight tell you anyone can buy a Roush package, with or without the supercharger, on any trim level F150. No supply or demand issues. They also tell you Roush trucks are eligible for incentives and rebates. And in the very next sentence they tell you Raptor quantity is limited, not eligible for rebates or incentives, and will be MSRP plus markup.

If anything someone driving a Roush is a compliment to the Raptor. Haven't you noticed the copy cat styling of the Roush? The Roush grill even has the 3 Raptor LED lights. Why wouldn't they sell to people who want a V8, similar looks, rebates, incentives, and availablilty? It's called choice. Just like you choose to be the forum **** up

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get all the crying over the Raptor not having a V8. The "Shelby" F-150 is a mean looking lifted truck with a 700hp supercharged V8. If you cannot live without a V8, go buy that thing.

No need for me. I already have a V8 in my Raptor, which I plan to keep forever. I do keep my eye on the market and on the aftermarket, though. I'll probably buy my next big toy in two years. Currently thinking 7.0 DOHC. Hopefully in the Raptor, but if not, then in a SD.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No need for me. I already have a V8 in my Raptor, which I plan to keep forever. I do keep my eye on the market and on the aftermarket, though. I'll probably buy my next big toy in two years. Currently thinking 7.0 DOHC. Hopefully in the Raptor, but if not, then in a SD.

I heard the 2018.5 was gonna have the 7.0, it just wasnt quite ready for the first models.