SDHQ Desert Run - Saturday June 2nd - 2:30 PM - Sunset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"As the temperatures continue to rise its time to get in one last good run before the full force of summer is upon us. SDHQ will be taking our trucks out to play in the desert one last time and we would like to extend the invitation to our fellow desert fans to come and enjoy an afternoon of wheeling and talking trucks with us. We will be doing a photo shoot with a couple of trucks, shooting GoPro footage and putting more test miles on some new products we have in the works. Location of the trails will be posted once we have the chance to prerun the area and get it all mapped out but it will be in the Carefree area up around Lake Pleasant. More details to come in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned, you wont want to miss this one!

We will be leaving from the Chevron Station just East of I-17 and Carefree Highway at 2:30 but folks are also welcome to meet and caravan from the shop, we will be leaving here at 1:30 PM.

If you are interested in attending please post up in this thread and shoot me a PM so I can get a good head count together! Hope to see a bunch of you out there! I will updating this thread daily with whatever new information I have.

Off Road driving is dangerous and comes with inherant risks that are assumed by the driver, always travel responsibly and be attentive to your surroundings and drive within your limits. This is not a race so have fun and enjoy!"

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If you guys end up doing something in July I'm there. I'm stuck in the sandbox till then. Otherwise I'd be all over this.

OP
OP
SDHQJASON

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We will be prerunning the area this weekend to scope things out! Should be able to post some pictures early next week.

We need to get some people going on this! If you think you are up to a good challenge, we will have the eco-raptor out their to show everyone what that truck can do!!!

OP
OP
SDHQJASON

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We will have a couple shop trucks out on the run if you guys wanted to check them out in person! This is a great opportunity to see my trucks, have some fun, and hit some local trails! The event is totally free of charge, we want to get some guys together to have some good times in the dirt!!

0001.jpg

181237_422196924470092_340054442684341_1415854_918952188_n.jpg