RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did he call you?

I called him on Monday to tell him I emailed the RV Form last week and asked how I could pay him. He told me to mail the check, which I did. I have not spoken to him since then. Should I call him tomorrow? It was for a 30 amp, because the 50 amp were gone.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I called him on Monday to tell him I emailed the RV Form last week and asked how I could pay him. He told me to mail the check, which I did. I have not spoken to him since then. Should I call him tomorrow? It was for a 30 amp, because the 50 amp were gone.

You're good.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
So I did some housekeeping on the registration spreadsheet I keep, and due to some cancellations some numbers have come available. The following numbers are now available if anyone is interested in swapping numbers. There are also a bunch of numbers higher up, above 100, etc...

12, 19, 25, 38, 56, 60, 63, 64, 74, 76

If you want to swap, post what number you would like along with a Raptor Run related picture, funny TRR story, etc... Entertain me. This way if more than one person asks for a number I have a way to decide who get's the numbers on Monday.

D

Deleted member 12951

I hope to hell that I don't have to cancel. No truck yet....

Sent using Tapatalk

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
12, 19, 25, 38, 56, 60, 63, 64, 74, 76

If you want to swap, post what number you would like along with a Raptor Run related picture, funny TRR story, etc... Entertain me. This way if more than one person asks for a number I have a way to decide who get's the numbers on Monday.

I want 12 please. You should give it to me because I asked nicely. Also because I'm new, I'm a girl, this is my first TRR, I torment Jason, i spent all my money getting ready for TRR and I like getting what I want ;)