RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfkursevich

Reaction score
I'm convinced.......EVERYBODY has the hurry-up disease.....I am ready to go now.....no last minute stuff for me. (I say that now, but wait and see what happens on the night before departure - I will be in a hurry like everybody else)

I say, prepare to have some fun! This will be my first TRR and with a stock Raptor that I will try not to tear up, but have fun at the same time.

Good luck gettin' ready to all of you...it'll come...it's all good!

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my to do list is still in need of attention. Just got a few things left to do and I'll be ready.

-rebuild/valve front shocks
-new power steering line along with a full system flush.
-re-seal the rear diff (she's got a slight leak)
-37s and front fenders if I can pull it off in time.
- and I'm gonna have the boys over at TMX give her a full look over to make sure everything's 100%

- still deciding if I'm camping or getting a room lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, that's not a video to run when the wife is in the next room....

so, one of my last mods for TRR is going to be a PS reservoir/cooler - so, do I do the full Icon setup, or get the RPG with an outboard cooler?

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
It was about this time last year I was reading the TRR thread and said to myself "self, who is this crazy **** Rasco and what is Molly?"

Lololol. I wondered that for awhile. Got to know Rasco...He actually might think I'm crazier than he is. I'm pretty sure he called me a maniac :)

I'm not sure I know which molly you are referring to. I do know what mollys are, but just because my parents were hippies :)

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Lololol. I wondered that for awhile. Got to know Rasco...He actually might think I'm crazier than he is. I'm pretty sure he called me a maniac :)

I'm not sure I know which molly you are referring to. I do know what mollys are, but just because my parents were hippies :)

Ohhh I thought molly was a new thing with my young colleagues that like to party....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk