RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
TRR is proud to announce NITTO Tire as The Official Tire of the RPG Texas Raptor Run 2014 Presented by FOX. NITTO makes an awesome tire, and we're excited to have them on board for the event!

Nitto%20Chrome%20750.png

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couldn't find the instructions SHO-ME Strobe-Style LED Flasher

There's the link to the flasher

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Available on Amazon. Very easy to install. The issue would be changing them from the flash pattern you want and "always on". You would have to see the lights while you adjust the pattern. Each time you give the "white" wire power, the mode changes, and you have to cycle through each pattern (seven I think) until you get to the one you want.

OR

You could hook up the flasher to the lights (leaving the white wire hooked to nothing) and add a switch for "constant on". In this case you would apply power to the white wire until you get the flash pattern you want and then leave it alone - it will stay on this pattern. The you need a special splitter (diode) that lets you feed power to the lights from the flasher module AND the switch for "constant on".

So:

a) send power to the flasher, you get strobing
b) send power to the light, you get constant on

8683-diode.jpg

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Available on Amazon. Very easy to install. The issue would be changing them from the flash pattern you want and "always on". You would have to see the lights while you adjust the pattern. Each time you give the "white" wire power, the mode changes, and you have to cycle through each pattern (seven I think) until you get to the one you want.

OR

You could hook up the flasher to the lights (leaving the white wire hooked to nothing) and add a switch for "constant on". In this case you would apply power to the white wire until you get the flash pattern you want and then leave it alone - it will stay on this pattern. The you need a special splitter (diode) that lets you feed power to the lights from the flasher module AND the switch for "constant on".

So:

a) send power to the flasher, you get strobing
b) send power to the light, you get constant on

8683-diode.jpg

I used the same diode packs to wire my rear bumper lights from the trailer harness reverse lights and upfitter switch.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score