RIP My 2022 Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was the first wave of Oct orders got scheduled and went into production since Early Feb with Blend date of 02/11 and stuck in production since then.

Just got a call from my dealer told me that my truck is totaled during transportation and can not be for sale anymore..

Well, feel like winning a bad luck lottery, such a shame and I am so close.....

But good thing is that my dealer told me that they will change an upcoming stock order to my specification and keep the price to what we agreed back in Oct.

Not sure when it will get scheduled, but the long wait starts again, sigh...
Ouch!:banghead:

Larry Jeffords

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was the first wave of Oct orders got scheduled and went into production since Early Feb with Blend date of 02/11 and stuck in production since then.

Just got a call from my dealer told me that my truck is totaled during transportation and can not be for sale anymore..

But good thing is that my dealer told me that they will change an upcoming stock order to my specification and keep the price to what we agreed back in Oct.

As I've posted many times, I trust my dealership wholeheartedly. I hope you enjoy the same relationship with yours. With that said... the skeptical side of me finds this difficult to believe. Possible? Of course. Likely? Not so much. Another customer offering cash over sticker? That I would believe. I hope I'm wrong but if that is what the dealership did banking (pun intended) on the fact that you may never find out otherwise, I would post the name of the dealership on every social media outlet and forum I could find because that is the poorest of the poor in respect and customer service.

Jalal Ayan

Reaction score

Am s

OP
OP
MGSER

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I've posted many times, I trust my dealership wholeheartedly. I hope you enjoy the same relationship with yours. With that said... the skeptical side of me finds this difficult to believe. Possible? Of course. Likely? Not so much. Another customer offering cash over sticker? That I would believe. I hope I'm wrong but if that is what the dealership did banking (pun intended) on the fact that you may never find out otherwise, I would post the name of the dealership on every social media outlet and forum I could find because that is the poorest of the poor in respect and customer service.
Dealer shared with me the original email from Ford logistic and it seems legit and today I noticed some changes on my window sticker with some weird stuff(Attached below) and the blend date is gone which I think my dealer did tell the truth.

Well, hope the zone rep could do something to expedite the process of the replacement order, my dealer told me they are working on it, shall see..

1647621762894.png

Grimmwit

Reaction score

I feel your pain! I had this occur on an F150 special order several years ago.

As someone mentioned, your dealer should be able to work with Ford to prioritize your subsequent build. I had mine in, I think, six weeks. Which was considerably shorter than the initial build. Of course, this is pre-COVID, supply chain, etc, etc......

Good luck with the new build!

OP
OP
MGSER

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw someone posted the same story on GEN3 FACEBOOK GROUP, our trucks must be on the same trailer or train...

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any G3 Raps showing up on Copart or other wrecking sites? Buy a brand new Raptor powertrain and chassis for a retro mod f150.