RIP My 2022 Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MGSER

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear yours is moving so quick. I did get the confirmation email from Ford yesterday that my order is in. Hopefully mine starts moving soon!
One of the member on the forum said Ford is not scheduling any F150 for two weeks? I wonder if they will just schedule my truck before that because of the priority-1? I guess I’ll just have to see.
Mine got scheduled right after the week has no scheduling for F-150, I think yours will be pick up as soon as the next available schedule date. Good luck!

OP
OP
MGSER

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear yours is moving so quick. I did get the confirmation email from Ford yesterday that my order is in. Hopefully mine starts moving soon!
One of the member on the forum said Ford is not scheduling any F150 for two weeks? I wonder if they will just schedule my truck before that because of the priority-1? I guess I’ll just have to see.
Also, here is the link to check F-150 schedule information, Looks like no schedule this week. I think they update it every Saturday.

1649434852464.png

Wallybosch

Reaction score
Awesome news!
I don’t think that will get my replacement truck as fast as you did! I’m still unscheduled/ clean as of today! No updates as far as production/build date. Your truck looks like the same truck I ordered 35,AMB,bead lock wheels but no graphics on mine.

OP
OP
MGSER

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome news!
I don’t think that will get my replacement truck as fast as you did! I’m still unscheduled/ clean as of today! No updates as far as production/build date. Your truck looks like the same truck I ordered 35,AMB,bead lock wheels but no graphics on mine.
I am sure you will get scheduled next round! Good Luck, Bro!!