RIP My 2022 Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MGSER

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that read this and thought the dealer could be pulling a fast one by selling to someone else for 10K ADM
I think I will trust them on this one since they are being honest since the beginning and good google review. Also the sale manager said he will share with me the emails from the transit company to make sure we are on the same page. I guess it is just bad luck, but it really sucks.....

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Awful. In normal times it could be just a small wait, but today? Who knows. I agree with someone else saying you might be able to get the dealer's stock order moved along under those circumstances, with the area rep. Worth a shot. Keep an eye on that VIN! lol Good luck!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My order was the first wave of Oct orders got scheduled and went into production since Early Feb with Blend date of 02/11 and stuck in production since then.

Just got a call from my dealer told me that my truck is totaled during transportation and can not be for sale anymore..

Well, feel like winning a bad luck lottery, such a shame and I am so close.....

But good thing is that my dealer told me that they will change an upcoming stock order to my specification and keep the price to what we agreed back in Oct.

Not sure when it will get scheduled, but the long wait starts again, sigh...

1647529776879.png

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bummer, man. I'm surprised that Ford wouldn't prioritize a replacement given that it's a customer order. Having to wait for a dealer order blows. For you and for the dealer. Something sounds a bit off. I'd talk to my dealer so as not to blindside him and then I'd call corporate and ask WTF? That's no way to treat customers.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I had a dealer once tell me my new truck was T-***** when they were moving it from a Houston dealer to my dealer. Who knows. They found me another one, not exactly what I wanted, but close enough. I have also recently had a ford dealer tell me that they are buying raptors from other dealers before they even leave the factory for $15k over and selling them for whatever. I would be suspicious. But I'm just like that. lol

EDIT: can't believe the word Bo-ned was flagged. Fake news.

OP
OP
MGSER

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a dealer once tell me my new truck was T-***** when they were moving it from a Houston dealer to my dealer. Who knows. They found me another one, not exactly what I wanted, but close enough. I have also recently had a ford dealer tell me that they are buying raptors from other dealers before they even leave the factory for $15k over and selling them for whatever. I would be suspicious. But I'm just like that. lol

Dealer showed me the email direct from Ford said the truck is total loss, well, I guess that is it....

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Rainbows and etc... ruined the forums software for picking up shaky words.