Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s sad is how many Raptor owners are buying TRX’s because of Ford’s refusal to give the majority of us Raptor guys a V8, RAM seems to be filling that need though.

I would bet that half (or more) of TRX buyers are coming out of Raptors. If you were responsible for Raptor development, how would you feel/react?
Yep agreed. Gen 3 is awesome, but someone in Ford was asleep at the wheel not realizing the TRX was coming. Now an R will come and they will be as rare as their GT car (maybe as expensive too lol).

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep agreed. Gen 3 is awesome, but someone in Ford was asleep at the wheel not realizing the TRX was coming. Now an R will come and they will be as rare as their GT car (maybe as expensive too lol).
Exactly. I at first said to myself that it’s ok the Gen 3 has the same unchanged power plant, I will just wait a year or two for the R. But now I’m beginning to realize (assume to be fair) that the R would be sitting in the garage of the Ford GT owners, not a mass produced Raptor that we’re used to.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Russ103 Honestly it's what's making the TRX a natural move for many Raptor owners- The TRX's availability. I can literally drive 7 miles and look at 2 that have been sitting for months

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Arguing with you is very exhausting.
Thanks. I get that a lot
For the love of god Please go back over to the trx forums and talk trash about raptors! please! We do not give a rats a** about a wide body Ram Rebel. NEVER WILL I OWN A RAM OR DODGE PERIOD
Am I unwelcome here? Is this your forum? My mistake. I didn’t realize, you joyless rube.

I haven’t trash talked since I was asked nicely not to.

Great thing is you can buy whatever you want. For a place where the membership doesn’t “give a rats ***” about the trx, you sure do talk about it a lot.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
where because im definately interested?
He’s talking trucks with adm or whatever that “market adjustment” nonsense is. i bought at sticker but there are still trucks all around me selling for 5-10 over.

trucks at sticker, no matter where they are in the country last 1-2 days tops on the lot

muditup

Reaction score
For the saps who pay the “market adjusted price” will be the same one’s who will be shocked when they go to sell or trade. Just the thought of it is enough to make my head pop.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the saps who pay the “market adjusted price” will be the same one’s who will be shocked when they go to sell or trade. Just the thought of it is enough to make my head pop.
Not as bad as you think look at carvona and vroom most used 2-8k mile truck are selling for 3-5k over original msrp as used

Status
Not open for further replies.