Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This has been the best thread in a long time, you guys are cracking me up!

I ordered a TRX because I feel Ford F.u-c%k+e'd us by not giving the Gen 3 more horsepower and forcing the blue interior if you wanted 37's.

Unfortunately the same 14 year old girl who works in the Ford interior design shop and mandated the blue interior on 37 trucks is also moonlighting at FCA and is in charge of the exterior design and color group. Every exterior color (except black) requires the lower black 2-tone treatment. Want a blue truck? You must have 2-tone. Want a red truck? You must have 2-tone. Want a charcoal or silver truck? You must have 2-tone. GD woke POS.

I’m driving 400 miles Wednesday to look at a TRX, then scheduled the following week to see a 37 truck close to home.

Also, one of the guys working on the TRX line called today looking for his screwdriver...... :oops:

Last edited:

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Not sure about your situation but just seems like you have something to prove bud, just saying that's how you come off, very abrasive which is fine but just own it and don't try to deflect onto other people.
I am an acquired taste. I’m not sure where I deflected and didn’t own it?

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Oh, and regarding your screen name, I think that would be more appropriate for say a Cabela's, Bass Pro or some hunting/guns (I'm all for hunting and owning guns btw) forum rather than a Ford Raptor Forum but I digress. Also seems pretty weak that you chose the most docile animal in the forest to kill LOL. I can go on for days if you want but I would rather spend my time on useful more productive things than this.
Lol. Now my username is an issue? Yeah I hunt deer. I also hunt these
90959674-F08B-42C2-895D-3A2679D9CE8D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.