Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do everything I can to buy things made in USA. There are some things that you absolutely can not get made in USA. I searched for months before I finally found a vehicle hoist that was made in USA.

A short story about my friend. His neighbor works at the local paper-mill in Munising Mi he just got a new Honda and my buddy saw him at the store. Neighbor say hi, check out my new car. My buddy says oh a Honda huh, well I tell ya every time i go into the store here to get paper for my printer I look around for all the paper made in China and only buy it. The neighbor says what the hell why would you buy your paper made in China we have a paper mill here and that will help out the people here. Mu buddy says for the same reason you bought that *** car.. ROTF!!! I cracked up... If you at the next snoball Ill introduce you ti him he will be ther...

And the point is its really not that they are made in the USA it where the money you pay goes.

p s.. i JUST ORDERED ALL MY LIGHTS FROM Baja Lights... Made in the USA

Good story Hock! Hehe, I spent less for lights that shine bright throughout the USA ;) , does that make you feel better?! Lol

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some Dually's, D2's, and some of these ebay lights shipping to me. Would you guys like for me to post up some side by side comparison pics of the Rigids and the eBays when I get them?

That'd be great. Would also like to hear any thoughts/opinions you had on the quality differences, etc. Thanks.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some EBAY cubes for my rear reverse. I can't decide if I want them to run off the backup lights or switched. Anyone want to set me straight?