Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depending on price I may be in. To be honest I was looking for a cheap price close to what that guy was selling...can't spend that kind of money now but if its cheap enough I'll jump on it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Depending on price I may be in. To be honest I was looking for a cheap price close to what that guy was selling...can't spend that kind of money now but if its cheap enough I'll jump on it.

Just waiting for a response on the girl I'm talking to.
She said minimum order of 3 bars at least.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
OK keep me updated. Specs sound pretty good so I am interested.

OK the 40" is $545 plus shipping.
I'm also trying to get her to give me pricing on 30" and 20"

Last edited:

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be in on a 20" for sure.. possibly a 30" as well. I was going to wait to pull the trigger on 40"

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some pictures of the cubes and bar during the day. I'm with etalian2005, don't care much for the yellow when they're off... But small price to pay if looking for some cheap lights. Also the 30" bar has 16 LEDs per side that are flood lights, rest are more spot light judging by the reflectors. I'll get some pictures when my amber covers come in.

Damn - those LED's behind the front grille looks so great!!! How hard was to install that? Is this a DYS job...as the dealer will not do it? Can you send me PM some hints on installation?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Guys,

I bought my LED's from these guys. Based in Northern Virginia. Great price, fast shipping and easy to deal with.

Rover Store, Inc. - Auto Moto

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do everything I can to buy things made in USA. There are some things that you absolutely can not get made in USA. I searched for months before I finally found a vehicle hoist that was made in USA.

A short story about my friend. His neighbor works at the local paper-mill in Munising Mi he just got a new Honda and my buddy saw him at the store. Neighbor say hi, check out my new car. My buddy says oh a Honda huh, well I tell ya every time i go into the store here to get paper for my printer I look around for all the paper made in China and only buy it. The neighbor says what the hell why would you buy your paper made in China we have a paper mill here and that will help out the people here. Mu buddy says for the same reason you bought that *** car.. ROTF!!! I cracked up... If you at the next snoball Ill introduce you ti him he will be ther...

And the point is its really not that they are made in the USA it where the money you pay goes.

p s.. i JUST ORDERED ALL MY LIGHTS FROM Baja Lights... Made in the USA