Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do very little offroading but would still like a 30" bar behind the grille for the odd time I'd need.

How would these do against salt corrosion? Its a huge problem around here with our winter streets. My SRM's are already corroding around bolt holes. Which is weird cause I thought they were alluminum.

Also how are these for withstanding rocks? Says lens material "toughed glass"

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do very little offroading but would still like a 30" bar behind the grille for the odd time I'd need.

How would these do against salt corrosion? Its a huge problem around here with our winter streets. My SRM's are already corroding around bolt holes. Which is weird cause I thought they were alluminum.

Also how are these for withstanding rocks? Says lens material "toughed glass"

Toughened glass will crack. You want IP68 certified lights with Lexan lenses and all stainless construction to prevent corrosion.

Last edited:

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what about tuff stuff?
looks like should hold up.

30inch-new-gen-main-image_ebay.jpg

Product dimensions: L: 31.5" W: 3 3/8" H: 4 5/8
1 pair mounting brackets
Stainless steel hardware
Exclusive 18 month warranty
Beam pattern: combo beam - flood beam (60 degree) /spot beam (30 degree)
Light output: 10,800 lumens
Waterproof rating: IP 67
Housing material: black die cast aluminum housing
Mounting bracket: adjustable rubber mounted aluminum foot bracket
Hours: 30,000+ hours guaranteed
Tuff Stuff Exclusive dual light dispersions (flood beam and spot beam) all in one light bar

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone come across this? Is it a scam? Even if you just buy one 30" it comes to $175, that's half price. And I think tuff stuff is rated pretty well.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

For every light you order with them they tack on the full shipping everytime too.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's easy and cheap enough to just buy a sheet of Lexan or Optix from Home Depot and break a piece to replace the glass.

As a bonus you could make a few of them to have tinted blue/yellow and clear ones you could swap out.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not buying from USA ?

Guys...being cheap is OK and very fashionable lately. BUT - why decide to buy something (like LED's) shipped from China when you have so many options to buy same items from a merchant based in USA that at least provides some guarantees and you can call them up if there is a problem? Support and buy from US based merchants - I personally see this the best!