Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link for that light bar?

Amazon.com: Tuff Stuff Performance 30" Led Off Road Led Light Bar Flood/Spot Combo Beam- 3W Led-180W-11,250 Lumen: Automotive

I'm asking why the next day they changed their image of the product.

Cause they use to look like this with the hex screws holding the face.

30inch-new-gen-main-image_ebay.jpg

Trashguy

Reaction score
Will that tuff stuff bar on amazon work behind the grill
Above the ford logo ? Has anyone installed one yet ?

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about amazon? Like can a seller sell something that doesn't look like the image that was with the ad? Seems like false advertising to me.

They changed the image back to the allen screw front face, and the ones they have don't have it. Maybe I'm just picky and like to know exactly what I'm buying.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A seller can do pretty much what they want on amazon. The rules are very flexible.

Here's what I did, as I am not too crazy for Amazon (because of their huge fees they charge)...and this in line with my previous posting on this subject: I bought from a US based merchant. At least I know what I pay including shipping and if I have a problem I can anytime call them or return it and get my money back. Look at these guys Closed for Maintenance, please check later and click on Auto Motto. Their price is very good and bought several items from them. Just a thought...

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may end uo buying a 40' from these guys and comparing to my 30' Rigid.

Either way itll be mounted on the truck.

You can never have too much light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

WorldWideRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a 40" with CREE LEDs and I love it. It was about $200 and arrived quickly and was a fairly easy install. I used the mounting kit from rigid. See my build thread for pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD