Retrofitted LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have not had the chance to take one apart but just by looking at it, it doesn't seem to have a nice canvas you could say to work with. I can do so many things with the stock light it's just the LED strips that I get are a fortune.
Recon lights have barely any led's in there but I think there problem is the device they use to control the hyper flash is what keeps failing and causing problems. This is the main thing that I need to figure out with any lights I retrofit. Hopefully I'll be able to start this soon as the weather is finally starting to warm up.

Ironman you may wish to check out the Spyder lights. They are made different (from a visual point of view), from the Recons. I have two neighbors who have them on GM and Ford trucks. One set is going on five years with no problems and the other is about two years old holding up well. I know they are NOT made in China like Recon. Just a thought. I think if you can come up with a LED solution you can make a ton of money on this project. Much luck to you and if we went ahead and sent you the money now would that be better???:evillol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn