Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natemba

Reaction score
How do you hook up the driver side light to the pass thru wire ? Mine is too short to run behind engine to pass thru wire so I can use aux4.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you hook up the driver side light to the pass thru wire ? Mine is too short to run behind engine to pass thru wire so I can use aux4.

I took and cut off the excess from pass side and tied in to drivers side. Tied pass and driver together and then ran to pass-thru and ground.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took and cut off the excess from pass side and tied in to drivers side. Tied pass and driver together and then ran to pass-thru and ground.

You would think, being that these are Raptor specific, that Recon would assume (I know) that most owners would tie into the up fitter switches. That being said, they should have made the wires longer on the ds and shorter on the ps. Oh, and black out the back side. Didn't they atleast try them out before shipping them? Rant over.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so these seem easy to replicate.... this will be my project for tomorrow..... ill start a different thread when i figure it all out!!!!

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AOlson, I know I fell off the face of the earth but we still need to meet up so I can check out your Roush exhaust and now this.. Looks nice I'm jealous!! HaHa

Bet it looks even better in person too..

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AOlson, I know I fell off the face of the earth but we still need to meet up so I can check out your Roush exhaust and now this.. Looks nice I'm jealous!! HaHa

Bet it looks even better in person too..

Anytime at all, I have spent the last few weekends at an off road park on Bissonnet. It has been a blast. I am sure we can work out a time to meet up. Thanks for remarks, I do agree, the truck looks great. It also drives as good as it looks.

Alvin

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting these installed pictures guys. I finally got mine on Thursday. They are still sitting in garage awaiting time to install. This was one of the first things I ordered while waiting for my Raptor. Then I waited and was sure I got screwed. Now, there is hope that they will be worth it.
By the way, RaptorSCrew I laughed at the picture showing your wife's Durango. My wife's red Durango Limited is parked right next to my red SCREW Raptor in our garage. Seemed really funny to see somebody else with the same 2 vehicles in their garage.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran out of upfitter switches long ago!! Switch 1 is 20" Rigid, Switch 2 is all four Rigid Dually's, Switch 3 is 40" Rigid, Switch 4 is 20" Baja Designs Bar plus my Vision X 6" hood mounted HIDs.

I guess I need to start installing dash mounted switches. I hate the thought. I want switches for my future rear mounted Dually's, my future 50" roof mount, and maybe these vent lights. Might even install a bed light on my chase rack. I can't imagine how I'll launch my photon torpedoes?!