Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got another email - reply from Recon today.

They tell me now, that they will be shipping next week.

We shall see. They have had my money for nearly 2 months and no product.

I am not a big fan at this point, but am fully vested and will see it through till the end.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Not LED

Has anyone else seen these? Thoughts?

I would think they have to be better than the EL Tape (and brighter too)

Ford SVT RAPTOR Illuminated Fender Emblems

I called Recon and spoke to them about this mod. They told me that they come with the side fender vents and have the LED already installed. The wiring goes directly to the LED markers in the front of the fender for their power.

They are carrying a 1 year warranty on them as well.

I like this idea because I had to pull out my EL Tape due to discoloring at first. Then the black transformer box (or whatever it is called) caught on fire one day and melted down by about 50%. I pulled the wiring and decided to hold off.

This has come along and I'm thinking about it.

Give me your thoughts...

product_photo-large_image-1604.jpg

product_photo-large_image-1600.jpg

product_photo-large_image-1605.jpg

These are not LED's! They are EL Illuminated tape, Recon rep told a little white lie or is just ignorant.

Todd Turbo S

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, they have had my $$$ for 2 months now too. Initially, they told me it would ship by the 15th of last month.

Venders shouldn't charge for product they don't have in stock. They should take the order, then charge the card once they have received the product, unless is a special or custom order (IMO)

In general, I’m not a big fan of RECON, I ordered a product over the phone and they sent me a light for an older F250, I do have a F250 but it’s a 2012. It took some convincing to get them to except my return and they will not pay for the return shipping cost. Not great customer service.

Thinking of canceling too.

Todd

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still got mine on order, but Recon is ignoring my calls and emails. I guess I will be canceling my order /sad.

OK, I just got an email from Recon saying once again, they will be shipping next week. I sent them a firm reply.

We shall see.

A

Last edited: