Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set yesterday, and asked for an install guide so I know what to expect.

Here is Recon reply via email.

It will be available online at Recon Accessories: Downloads

We should have the full install guide available within the week or two.

Like I said, I am looking forward to the guide to know what will be required, I hope it is mostly plug and play, not plug and pray.

A

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is recon no longer a site vendor? I may also be interested in the Recon interior LED light kit. Is $60.00 a reasonable price for that kit?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
curiosity killed the cat..........

lets just say, its right up birds alley......

Wow...picked up a few Christmas Presents while I was there...

Don't lie Busa I know you bookmarked that site for later...

:snoopfacepalm:

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Recon has delayed shipping on these untill 1/15/2013 :mad3:

I called yesterday and they said it wasn't until 1/25 due to container ships. I was going to cancel but I really like them and will have to wait. It is out of their control for the most part so I'll hang tight.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went ahead with the EL Strips. I had already bought the set up. Tied into the position lights. Figured I take my chances. I can always change it later. Sorry, no night shots yet. Been traveling since I did it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 108

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really hope these turn out to fit nice and hold up good. I really want amber SVT lights in the vents, and not have to deal with trying to put amber marker lamp tape over EL strip and fading, issues, etc. I'll cut the painted area out behind the SVT vent to make room for a bigger LED light back there if somebody made them.