Recognize This Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agswin

Reaction score
It is for sale in Austin. Nice mods but looks like it has been driven hard offroad. Anyone recognize this or maybe the former owner is on this forum?

Attachments

• cc240aba490c4310b1a2d951fc6f4e23.jpg
    cc240aba490c4310b1a2d951fc6f4e23.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 226
OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
Did you look it up? The bash plates on the front have been bashed. Wrap looks good. The fender flares are peeling. I mean, someone that installs an RPG 5 link probably drove it hard offorad right?

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you look it up? The bash plates on the front have been bashed. Wrap looks good. The fender flares are peeling. I mean, someone that installs an RPG 5 link probably drove it hard offorad right?
Trailing arms are RPG. It has some nice add ons. It does look a little rough. Did not see it in person. Only on the web site so I really can not make a great evaluation of it. Need to see it in person. Price is not bad if it's legit.
Sam

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has a comms setup too. Someone put a lot off money on actual useful mods. For as low mile as it is, hard to say it’s been beat on that much.

OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
Trailing arms are RPG. It has some nice add ons. It does look a little rough. Did not see it in person. Only on the web site so I really can not make a great evaluation of it. Need to see it in person. Price is not bad if it's legit.
Sam

Yea, the add ons are in line with what I would add to the truck. It is a good looking truck. $7500 in Stealth Xpel too, just looking underneath in person, it gave me an odd feeling. Price is good for all the add ons, the fact that it hasn't sold tells me that maybe there is some underlying issues. The front skid plate has some pretty big hits omn it. The front bumper has some deep knicks and that is just the things I could see easily. Plus, if a guy drops $20k on useful mods on an R, what do you trade up to and start over? The 24's weren't out yet.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
probably had one off road trip on it.. if you dont plan on off roading it, id keep looking, but if your gonna use it, its already had its cherry popped, so a lot less to worry about...

PPF on the whole truck is a major plus..

the skidplate is barely touched in the pics i see on cargurus, but also low quality powdercoat job on most of these bumpers/skids...

couple knicks and scrapes here and there is just from off road use, and to be expected...

Last edited:

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say but with anything second hand, I’d be mindful about what “gremlins” there are - I would immediately assume it’s been off-roading hard… it’s a Raptor afterall.

There’s peace of mind knowing that nothing has been messed with in a NEW truck

On the other hand, if you have the money and time to mess with a modded truck, this one does have what you need.

Also, you’d be surprised at how often people install the “offroad” parts just for looks - not saying that’s the case here but I’ve never heard of anyone raving about exponential returns in performance with the RPG bolt-on stuff (or similar) except for looks.