Real pics of 2013 sporting HIDs and Beadlocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes "Standard" Raptor wheels are like 2012's.

randy

Thats good to hear. I'm trying really hard to like the new rims but I can't get there. Same thing with the new color. I'm trying, I like it in my head but when i look at it I think of my parentls Olds Delta 88 in the late 80's. I think I'm still leaning to Blue....I do how ever like the new lights

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That color only looks good on a H1 in a matte finish or a fully built truck with all black'd out accessories.
Personally, the wheels......nice try, but the flat center section doesn't look good to me. If it were a dished wheel, I think I would really like them.
Happy with my 2012!

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the wheels are slick. The other 2 styles aren't bad but these fit the Raptor theme better. The new Taurus SHO has similar wheels as the 2012 Rap wheels.

Kruat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm sold, wheels and all. Just don't know about the color. Need to see it real life, or at least different lighting conditions.

So is there a price/order guide out yet? Can we order a 2013 now? Might have to pay my local Ford dealer a visit.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Never mind, I found the order guide a few threads down..lol