Pay forward

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josfue

Reaction score
I had a 2014 terrain , it was totaled some Tbone my Gen1 ran a stop light , I would like to have a Gen1 the opportunity to use the aftermarket parts I had on my Gen1 , SB intake (800 miles on it ) morimoto taillights (500 miles of use, basically they are new) and rear shocks they are the originals they are in good working conditions took them off as a replacement I had installed new ones ! Make an offer and paid for the shipping I will send them asap ! It hurts to see them on my garage everyday ,

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2014 terrain , it was totaled some Tbone my Gen1 ran a stop light , I would like to have a Gen1 the opportunity to use the aftermarket parts I had on my Gen1 , SB intake (800 miles on it ) morimoto taillights (500 miles of use, basically they are new) and rear shocks they are the originals they are in good working conditions took them off as a replacement I had installed new ones ! Make an offer and paid for the shipping I will send them asap ! It hurts to see them on my garage everyday ,
Sent you a PM on the tail lights if Murder does not purchase