Real pics of 2013 sporting HIDs and Beadlocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the tan, my dad always bought tan vehicles with tan interior about every 6 months, so always hated tan/tan. But the raptor is more like a cream color to me.
I like the wheels, and love the HID's tho! I will continue to order the white screw w/ the new wheels, HID's, and the MFT Nav, which I assume all come with the Lux package.

BTW, are the options graphics 1 and graphics 2, stepgate, bed divider, and wheels? and all the other stuff comes in the lux package? It sure looks like they added alot more stuff into the lux package.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the little cubby on top of the Nav is it still there. The pics its hard to tell but I usually put my billfold and cellphone there.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The color is a disappointment, doesn't do the truck justice in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

But I like the new optional wheels, they will look nice on the Race Red.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the little cubby on top of the Nav is it still there. The pics its hard to tell but I usually put my billfold and cellphone there.

OH NO! I didn't even notice THAT! Hell, that's one MAJOR inconvenience to me. Damn it. Damn it. Well, that's another strike against the 2013.

MFT
Cubby
MFT

------

I might have to spring for that loaded Blue on Blue here locally. Well shit. Seriously, I hate putting anything other than cups/cans/bottles in the cupholders and that little space was PERFECT for the phone and wallet and even charging my phone, too. Shit-balls.