Real pics of 2013 sporting HIDs and Beadlocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like those wheels! I may have to hope for finding a set of them that someone is selling so they can upgrade to something else!

Those wheels are an Option (@ a $$ cost) not the Standard wheel.
I'm sure they can be ordered through Ford Parts. (pretty soon)

randy

PS I LIKE Both the New Terrain Color and Forged Alum wheel options. :waytogo:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, saw that in another thread Randy. So much for that plan! lol.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The color: I want.
The wheels: I really like them.

I really really like this new 2013.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
M3ichael got us some detailed pics, thanks man.

I've always been a fan of the idea of flat sand (aka "Terrain") on a Raptor, but I wish it was a little bit darker. I actually considered wrapping mine in a (darker) flat sand in 2011, but never pulled the trigger, decided to stay white & black.

The wheels look pretty cool for stock. I'm curious to see how the DOT non-functioning beadlock ring that converts to a true beadlock will work out for you guys buying 2013s.

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you swoop! Website was not loading anything but the first pic in my phone.
Thanks for adding those man.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On second thought, I really HATE MyFordTouch and I'm wanting to go bigger with tires, so I'd need wider wheels, but...since Ford is usually pretty cheap on a wheel upgrade (around $895 I guess), for 4, that ain't that bad. You can just take them off, sell the wheel/tire combo for more than that to a guy who wants new shit on an older truck. Then, get some methods or whatever.

The color, I like. Seeing it in pictures really wants me to see it in person. I've seen it in the book and posted a picture of that color here for you guys. I really want to see it in person and reserve final judgement.

I really really HATE MFT.

I like everything else.

I really really HATE MFT.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
awesome pictures swoop good find man!!! looks like the bezel around the mft is different....i haven't herd many flattering things from friends that have mft on their vehicles im happy with sync