Real pics of 2013 sporting HIDs and Beadlocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah the lighting they took those pics of probably didn't do any favors as far as portraying the color of the truck. It looks like the sun really washed out the tan.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, of all things NOT to have a picture of is a good, detailed shot of the new center stack. WTF.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to burst y'alls bubble but I don't think it's a flat color (unfortunately)

Check out the reflection in this picture.

2013-ford-f150-svt-raptor-014.jpg

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Terrain is a sandy beige hue with a flat finish. It's not matte, but this paint certainly isn't reflective by modern standards. In fact, it's quite reminiscent of those wonderful old lacquer finishes from the '30s and '40s. (We can imagine a Ford Model A Business Coupe coming in the same color.) That's not a pejorative, as the SVT Raptor looks great in this decidedly industrial beige tone. Something about the Raptor's outlandish looks just works with the understated color.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I thought I would dislike the new color, but I'm actually digging it, especially with the tan on the interior...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where is there tan on the interior? It's still the same satin silver that it's always been. I highly doubt that the blue accent interior will be offered with the Terrain. (sadly)

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the new front lights, but I can live without the sand color and the wheels.

TXRaptor