Raptor vs. Culvert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, got the new bumper installed. The lights on the sides seem to shine more towards the car next to you than on the road! ADD said they're "ditch lights". With that being said, do those of you with the Phantom bumper leave the lights on while driving at night in traffic? It looks a lot better with them on, just don't know if there's some crazy law against it.

Using ditch lights on the road, if it isn't illegal, should be...

But you know, F*ck the other drivers, you gotta look good! ;)

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Driving slowly through a field with tall grass when I feel a sudden drop, then a sudden stop. Culvert won. My dad said to "go that way" bad idea...
What would you do? Insurance? Fix it myself? Different bumper? I'm too depressed to think straight!
Holy smokes yr supposed to drive AROUND the rock wall landscaping at the starbucks drivethru…

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know someone who had similar damage only it happened from someone backing into it and fleeing the scene. wink, wink.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't drive on the road with those side lights on. Every oncoming car will hate you. I'm trying to figure out a way to mount some SAE compliant Rigid or Baja Designs on my Phantom so I can actually have some extra light, but haven't come up with a solution yet.
Well, got the new bumper installed. The lights on the sides seem to shine more towards the car next to you than on the road! ADD said they're "ditch lights". With that being said, do those of you with the Phantom bumper leave the lights on while driving at night in traffic? It looks a lot better with them on, just don't know if there's some crazy law against it.