Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qureshir

Reaction score
I placed an order for a raptor last week. Got a call today from the sales rep telling me that my order got cancelled by Ford because I'm a used car dealer and they are afraid that I would sell it and make a profit. Is that biggest crock of shit you ever heard ?

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed an order for a raptor last week. Got a call today from the sales rep telling me that my order got cancelled by Ford because I'm a used car dealer and they are afraid that I would sell it and make a profit. Is that biggest crock of shit you ever heard ?

Are you??

qureshir

Reaction score
Are you??

Yes I am, been one for 5 years. But I was upfront with the sales guy the moment I placed the order and at the time he mentioned nothing of it.
I wanted to know how ford would even know that I was one, all I gave them was my name and phone # and cc info for deposit

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, I think your dealer made that decision. No idea how Ford would know. But are you wanting it for yourself? Not that it really matters to me.

Sent using Tapatalk

qureshir

Reaction score
Yeah, I think your dealer made that decision. No idea how Ford would know. But are you wanting it for yourself? Not that it really matters to me.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yes it will be my personal vehicle, no intention to sell for at least 5 years. I called ford myself and they said the dealer probably ran out of allocations...

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Well I guess its back to square one.....Anyone know of a dealer near South Carolina that can assist me in ordering a new white screw ?

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call doug at **** Smith Ford , will give you invoice price but he is in kansas city,MO . You may pay for shipping but still save $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superbman101

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new the the forum obviously. Have been following and reading threads for quite some time.

Wanted to join now that it's official: I ordered a Raptor today! :happy3:

I used the dealer that was closest to me on the list:
"
Indiana:
Bill Estes Ford - Brownsburg, IN - $700 over invoice (Huvv) worked with Jason
"
I got the same deal! Wanted to keep you informed its up to date.

2014 Super crew
801a Package
Special Edition Package
Ruby Red Metallic
Power Moonroof
Rear/Front Camera
Spray-in Bed Liner

Order Placed today! :licklips: Wish me luck on a smooth build and delivery!

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If Ford did cancel your order because of this then they need to stop dealers from selling over MSRP.

More likely though the dealership GM or owner was the one that had it canceled.