Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain CABO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2013 ordered through Redlands Ford, ended up finding the exact truck I wanted in the showroom at Tracy Ford for $1500 over invoice. Sounds like the $1000 extra was well worth it...

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still too high..Sheehy and Koons stink around here.

Yes they do.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Which one? Marlow Heights?

Did you take it? I'm sure you're well aware you can do better!

Yeah it's Marlow Heights, didn't buy it. I agree it's a bad price.

ScandinavianFlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered silver Scab for 49,999 at Willey Ford, UT with 801A, stowable pickup bed extender, beadlock capable wheels, moonroof, tailgate step, front/rear camera, blue accent interior.

loke

Reaction score
I think they are blowing smoke up your ass by telling you that.

Any decent dealer will provide the VOC and DORA. It will clearly state invoice and msrp pricing. 1% or $500 over invoice is common if you ask around. No smoke.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered silver Scab for 49,999 at Willey Ford, UT with 801A, stowable pickup bed extender, beadlock capable wheels, moonroof, tailgate step, front/rear camera, blue accent interior.

So assuming your $49,999 includes the usual addon fees, Invoice price on yours would be:
Options: $7523
SCAB: $? (I don't know SCAB Invoice)
ADV: $860
DDV: $995
Fuel: $123