Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About to move back to the good ole USofA after 5 years living in Asia... Can't think of a better vehicle to repatriate in than a Raptor!

Problem... I'm looking for a SCAB and all dealers I've checked with are only ordering SCREWs! Anyone have creative ideas on how to order a SCAB with the luxury package and moonroof without having to wait the 16 weeks my local dealer is proposing?

Any and all advise appreciated...
unfortunately the only way to get it is to order it. order it now so when you get back here your wait is less check the first post for a list of dealers who will work with you. hopefully one of them is close

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About to move back to the good ole USofA after 5 years living in Asia... Can't think of a better vehicle to repatriate in than a Raptor!

Problem... I'm looking for a SCAB and all dealers I've checked with are only ordering SCREWs! Anyone have creative ideas on how to order a SCAB with the luxury package and moonroof without having to wait the 16 weeks my local dealer is proposing?

Any and all advise appreciated...

Talk to Van Bortel Ford in Rochestor, NY. They sell tons of Raptors at invoice and I think their turnaround has been pretty fast. Raptor911 could probably give you some details too. I'm thinking they've only been running 8-10 weeks. You'll either have to pick a dealer who sells tons (thus having a lot of allotment) or potentially a smaller dealer that has no ordered Raptors ahead of you. I probably would have had mine in 2-3 months easy at my small dealer but unbelievably there were 2 orders ahead of me and they only get a Raptor allotment of about 1 per month.

Louisburg Ford near KC is another one to check into. They order at $50 over invoice and sell lots. Check with others here who have ordered from these dealers (and the dealer itself).

Last edited:

duc1098

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine from Zook. $500 over invoice. Now the wait......

Update on the other dealers on the list. Battlefield Ford in Manassas does not offer the same deal. They are selling it at MSRP. Koons is still a f*cktard $5000 over MSRP. Ted Britt doesn't have any, but I am sure they are the same as Koons.

patman

Reaction score
You all have given some great feedback and advise. The local dealer I mentioned below seems to think that he cannot offer more than $500 less MSRP. I have emailed the few online dealers you all have suggested and am excited to hear back with the good news.

Will be sure to post a photo once a successful purchase has been made. Usually would turn my nose up at online forums... this has proved very educational!

Thanks again!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Koons sucks ass so I left the state and purchased a 2013 from Van Bortel in Rochester NY for invoice with NO BS. It was the best car buying experience ever.

I just ordered mine from Zook. $500 over invoice. Now the wait......

Update on the other dealers on the list. Battlefield Ford in Manassas does not offer the same deal. They are selling it at MSRP. Koons is still a f*cktard $5000 over MSRP. Ted Britt doesn't have any, but I am sure they are the same as Koons.

duc1098

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Koons sucks ass so I left the state and purchased a 2013 from Van Bortel in Rochester NY for invoice with NO BS. It was the best car buying experience ever.

I see you are in ashburn too. whenever we get ours we can meet up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs