Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huvv

Reaction score
Bought mine from Bill Estes Ford in Indianapolis, well technically just outside in Brownsburg, Indiana for $700 over invoice. Worked with Jason in sales, really awesome dealership (a nice change). I'm sure he'd hook anyone else up in the Indy area that's looking for a raptor.

loke

Reaction score
Just placed an order with Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye, AZ (outside Phoenix). They quoted me 1% over invoice. On the down side, I'm told they do a ton of volume and delivery is likely 4-6 months out.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a quick confirmation here please! The MSRP on my truck was $54,055. Dealer and i agreed with $51,500. THEN i decided to change to a SCAB. He said i would get the same kind of deal. Ive come up with around $48,700 ? ? Is this right........

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's hard to answer your question when you don't list your options.

Just goto edmunds.com and build it and switch from screw to scab and then compare the price

I need a quick confirmation here please! The MSRP on my truck was $54,055. Dealer and i agreed with $51,500. THEN i decided to change to a SCAB. He said i would get the same kind of deal. Ive come up with around $48,700 ? ? Is this right........