Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't heard much from MT until just recently. Nothing on our list yet (first post of this thread). We do have one in eastern ID and mine locally about 4 hours south of you.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me talk to her and see if they're up for selling more Raptors near invoice. I've bought from them in the past so I'm not sure if you'd get the same deal or not. Doesn't hurt to ask! Just know there are 3 Raptors on order already from this dealer and the wait is estimated to be 4-5 months.

locouno

Reaction score
$500 under invoice? That would be a new record. Details? I'll add it in there.

stopped at dealer to check colors on the 150's wasnt sure what i wanted color wise in a raptor knew he had none. Salesman saw me asked me what i was looking for,told him interested in the raptor. Took me inside showed me window sticker of a truck at another dealer screw black 801a thats it showed me invoice subtracted $500 came to $48,6 somthing and said he could get it would call monday so i said sure wth. Calls monday for a dealer to dealer exchange and other dealer wanted an aditional $3000 for the exchange. So my dealer said he could get it for the additional 3 or order me one at the same deal. So i order what i wanted not knowing it was going to take a year.

but he does know now what these trucks are selling for i just lucked out i guess

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't beat that! I assume it has something other than just 801A? Just checking truecar.com for invoice on that and it would be roughly $48 flat with a tank of gas depending on the ADV fee. GL!