Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once my dealer said they would match any other deal I had found, I decided I might as well do it now! A couple months earlier than what I planned but at least I should have one by summer! She told me 4-5 months.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once my dealer said they would match any other deal I had found, I decided I might as well do it now! A couple months earlier than what I planned but at least I should have one by summer! She told me 4-5 months.

Congrats. Now you get to pester Blood in the other thread for info on your truck :)

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you add that dealer to the list?

Huvv

Reaction score
Odered my Raptor this week...time to play the waiting game now :) I do have a question for some of you that have already ordered...The dealer told me they would do $700 over invoice but told me they won't know the exact invoice price until a few weeks before the truck actually gets here. Is this correct or are they just trying to give me the runaround? Is there a way to check the invoice price once I get the vin# before I go back to the dealership? thanks for any help guys

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure others will chime in also but I've been looking at truecar.com or edmunds.com to see the msrp and invoice of the vehicle and options. I also have a question now because on my DORA it showed the invoice price of my SCAB as $39,594 not $39,333 anymore. Truecar and Edmunds still shows the invoice at $39,333 but my DORA definitely shows the invoice is now $39,594. Anyone know if there was an increase?