Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Removed All American Ford in Hacksensack, NJ since khalid's sale never occurred. So as far as I know no one has bought at this dealer near invoice.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on Ed Shults Ford in NY: lineman51 purchased the vehicle near invoice not @ invoice. I guess there were quite a few calls from prospective Raptor owners wanting invoice. In the future, please provide your purchase price and options and I'll double check the price vs invoice using TrueCar. Thanks!

I called them last week as I was pissed when I read that. I spoke to the sales manager and he informed me that they sell all their vehicles at invoice but couldn't provide me with a price unless I was ready to order..... I didn't bother moving forward seeing I already had an order with another dealership.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they sell all their vehicles at invoice, you would think they'd be thrilled to get more potential sales.

CLM

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from Jeff Lunsford at Louisburg Ford in Kansas. He has been great to work with so far and got $50 over invoice pricing.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excellent! I'll add you to the list. I may very well be ordering mine there in a couple months if I don't find a closer dealer.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chalk up another one for Jim Baker at Louisburg Ford in Kansas. No haggling, no BS and he doesn't seem pissed when I call him every week asking for an update. I paid $50 over dealer invoice. Truck should be delivered at the end of Jan. Cant wait!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chalk up another one for Jim Baker at Louisburg Ford in Kansas. No haggling, no BS and he doesn't seem pissed when I call him every week asking for an update. I paid $50 over dealer invoice. Truck should be delivered at the end of Jan. Cant wait!

Added you to the growing list of satisfied customers. When did you order? My goal is to order so it arrives around late July or August.