Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, I'm glad you got in.
I called a couple dealers and they started charging close to MSRP for orders. I'm afraid others may follow if 2014 will be the last until a couple years if it returns on the new platform.

Yessir, thanks to you guys and this forum(I was referred here from another guy at calguns) I'm saving some good coin. All of the other dealers I called would not budge below msrp.

Has anyone here got a timeline on the 2014? I was told that it could be over 6 months. That's fine, I have plenty of patience, I'm just curious.

Last edited:

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here but I am having a real hard time finding a dealer that will sell close to invoice here in southern ca. Best I've been able to find is 2K above invoice through the costco program.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Westlie Ford in Camas, WA (15 mins from Portland) $750 over invoice, super easy to deal with.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm new here but I am having a real hard time finding a dealer that will sell close to invoice here in southern ca. Best I've been able to find is 2K above invoice through the costco program.

Check out the dealerships in NorCal that are listed on the first page. It will be a drive, but you can save some serious coin. You will have to order and wait though

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 ordered at $3000 below MSRP

I placed my order today at $3,000 below MSRP. The dealer is Auffenberg Ford North in O'Fallon IL. They were the only dealer within a couple hundred miles who was willing to go below MSRP. The salesman was awesome to work with, we were in and out in about 20 minutes. Mine was their first order for a 2014 Raptor.

2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Supercab
Blue Flame
801A Package
Power Moonroof
Spray-In Bed Liner
Tailgate Step
Stowable Bed Extender
Front & Rear Camera System

Anyone who is interested they still have several allocations available. Contact info is below.

Please ask for Dustin Baron and tell him you were referred by John Lebel.

Auffenberg Ford North, O'Fallon IL
Auffenberg | O'Fallon and Belleville Car Dealerships | Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, Mazda, Kia, VW, Used

Dustin Baron
618-632-0090 X3106
618-520-2474 mobile
[email protected]

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not necessarily. its just a list compiled to let people know where they can get a raptor at a decent price. dealerships that arent going to rip you off.

and speaking of which. ford store morgan hill sells all raptors at $450 over invoice.