Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! So they want 60k for it?

Im sure they will sell it within a few days. Did you check the other ford store(not Morgan Hill) to see if they have allocations left?

What's weird is that the sales lady at perry in SB said she couldnt order the 14's yet....

Sorry, I meant to say invoice. Lol. So it was around 55k, I corrected my post.

I haven't checked with them I've only checked at morgan hill. I just haven't placed my order yet, gotta wait a little bit longer.

That is weird. I asked how many raptors they get a year and she said only about 3.

Last edited:

ecb12

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to order a '14. Are there any known dealers that will let me order at invoice price? I'm willing to fly/dry almost anywhere for the best deal.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not necessarily. its just a list compiled to let people know where they can get a raptor at a decent price. dealerships that arent going to rip you off.

and speaking of which. ford store morgan hill sells all raptors at $450 over invoice.

Only on ordered Raptors if its there on the sales floor it is going to be MSRP or above. I went round and round if its here then let me buy it for 450 over invoice they stood firm only if I order it.... So I did and 7/2012 it was here.. But on the other hand I got exactly what I wanted exactly how I wanted it..

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only on ordered Raptors if its there on the sales floor it is going to be MSRP or above. I went round and round if its here then let me buy it for 450 over invoice they stood firm only if I order it.... So I did and 7/2012 it was here.. But on the other hand I got exactly what I wanted exactly how I wanted it..

Is this because each dealership is only allowed X amount of Raptors allocated to their dealership?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this because each dealership is only allowed X amount of Raptors allocated to their dealership?

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that raptors sell fast, and if you don't want to buy it for their price if its sitting on the lot, then the next guy will.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer in southern Maine sold me mine for $500 over invoice if anyone wants his name let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Can you tell me the contact number of your salesman. Do you think they still offer the same deal. Planning to order 2014 raptor. Thanks in advance

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured i'd ask you guys on here what you think. This last weekend I built up my ideal raptor on Fords website and with all the options, destination charge, etc... the total price came out to be $53,165. (too bad thats before tax) I went to a semi local dealer to talk to them and they are saying they'll get me the truck for MSRP ($53,165) and can have it here in 6-8 weeks. Reasonable?

Also, this is in Southern California. Figured Id get a new truck while Im out here working... be nice to take home to Colorado!

Thanks guys!