Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated based on latest info from Chainsaw

Keep it coming! We've saved a lot of Raptor owners a lot of MONEY!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated based on latest info from Chainsaw

Keep it coming! We've saved a lot of Raptor owners a lot of MONEY!

I need to thank you, if it weren't for your list of dealers I probably wouldn't have been able to buy my truck. Tax and license is a real killer in California and I basically saved between $5000 and $6000. And even though we have tons of Ford dealers most wanted $5000 to $10000 over sticker. I would go without the truck before I ever bought from them. So thank very much your a good person.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I first joined this forum, it was Raptor911 who first introduced me to the possibility of buying a Raptor at invoice. Van Bortel, Van Bortel, Van Bortel! LOL! After hanging around the forum a while, I wanted to find a way to contribute back. I'm glad we've helped a few people along the way!!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it depends on your options. Goto to edmunds.com and build a 2013 scab and it will show you the invoice price.

What are Scabs going for at invoice?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

No doubt you have saved a few guys lots of money via this thread. The $$ these guys have saved, they then turned around and spend it on mods through the vendors ... which in turn keeps the raptor aftermarket companies running ... helping to spur on more creations for our Raptors.

When I first joined this forum, it was Raptor911 who first introduced me to the possibility of buying a Raptor at invoice. Van Bortel, Van Bortel, Van Bortel! LOL! After hanging around the forum a while, I wanted to find a way to contribute back. I'm glad we've helped a few people along the way!!!