Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Santa Barbara andI went with The Ford Store Morgan Hill $450 over invoice. May have to be a 2014 as only 2-3 weeks left on 2013 orders. Talk to Oliver tell him Robert sent you.

thatarchitect

Reaction score
Come and get em

Hey guys,

So I had mentioned before that Autonation of Fort Worth is hooking it up but they JUUUUUUUUUT got 3 more allocated to them yesterday. So if you want one. And you want it stupid cheap. And you want it now. Call Ale: 817 800 8579 or 817 838 4423. Tell her Russell sent you.

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude by asking this question, but can someone either post or PM what they are actually paying when ordering a 13? Out the door cost.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a good question to ask as out of the door pricing will vary from state to state due to taxes, fees, dealer doc fees, ect. This is why most only speak to invoice/msrp pricing.

Goto edmunds.com and build your raptor with the options you want, then add your state sales tax and any fees your state will charge you and you will have "Out the door cost"

Not trying to be rude by asking this question, but can someone either post or PM what they are actually paying when ordering a 13? Out the door cost.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for great service and quick delivery will like Broadway Ford in Idaho Falls. I received mine yesterday with only 7 weeks from order to delivery. Some of that is luck, but they were great to work with.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated based on latest posts! Thanks everyone!! Let's keep this thread rolling! Congrats to those that have ordered recently or just picked theirs up!!!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Santa Barbara andI went with The Ford Store Morgan Hill $450 over invoice. May have to be a 2014 as only 2-3 weeks left on 2013 orders. Talk to Oliver tell him Robert sent you.

After seeing your post I called oliver and ordered Mine today. He said thanks for the referrals, but now they've run out of their allotment from SVT :happy3:

Mine was the 6th ordered and apparently that was all they could get of the 2014 (not sure if that's for the whole year, or just in the first order)

So Thanks for the heads up!

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I'm glad you got in.
I called a couple dealers and they started charging close to MSRP for orders. I'm afraid others may follow if 2014 will be the last until a couple years if it returns on the new platform.