Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

LMAO.. its not in any shape or form a limited production vehicle.. Anyone willing to pay a penny over MSRP is a ****** bag in my book and a narcissist.

Last time you were active on FRF, you ******* and moaned constantly about getting a 14'. You were such a moaner that I put you on my ignore list as it was the same shit over and over again. Now that GEN2 is here, looks like you are back in the market and yet still a bitching ***** poster. Geez dude, buy a raptor and get over it (or have a snickers bar). Once you have the truck, you will calm down and things will be all better. And maybe your post will be appreciated versus not.
:beatdeadhorse5:

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time you were active on FRF, you ******* and moaned constantly about getting a 14'. You were such a moaner that I put you on my ignore list as it was the same shit over and over again. Now that GEN2 is here, looks like you are back in the market and yet still a bitching ***** poster. Geez dude, buy a raptor and get over it (or have a snickers bar). Once you have the truck, you will calm down and things will be all better. And maybe your post will be appreciated versus not.
:beatdeadhorse5:

you sir can flake for all I really care. I have my order in at Invoice, I just hate seeing ****** bags screw things up for other poeple that are struggling to get a descent price. So jump off your high horse, ignoramus and build a bridge and get over it.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe what you want to but, wait and see my friend. I can only share information I know. Just don't trust the dealer's, they will stick it to you every chance they get.. It's going to get really interesting in 4-5 months

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Believe what you want to but, wait and see my friend. I can only share information I know. Just don't trust the dealer's, they will stick it to you every chance they get.. It's going to get really interesting in 4-5 months

My in-laws are ford dealers so I kind of have some knowledge on the matter. We can only order 2 as of right now. Stocked vehicles or custom orders, it doesn't matter. I really could care less debating about this and would normally scroll past this bs but figured I'd share some verifiable info with the community so bogus rumors don't get spread.

And no, I can't hook anyone up with a deal at this point.

D

Deleted member 12951

you sir can flake for all I really care. I have my order in at Invoice, I just hate seeing ****** bags screw things up for other poeple that are struggling to get a descent price. So jump off your high horse, ignoramus and build a bridge and get over it.

Yeah we will see, last time you had a deal and you flaked out. Whatever dude, good to know you are still a *********...add back to my ignore list for good. Your post are extremely annoying. :flipthebird:

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The debate of limited production or not is amusing to say the least. Here in Canada, they can only be sold by former SVT dealers, which by itself will make them somewhat limited. HOWEVER, I have also heard that after the initial allocations they can order as many as they want, it just won't show up in the first batches.

Personally as we are all guessing here, the only thing that is going to make it limited is the price tag. It's nothing like the SRT10 that had only a couple thousand built a year, hand built at that.